Hello lovely beings
One of the best things about my job [there aren't a lot] is that close to the end of the selling season, two of the sales trainers get a random amount of kits back from sales reps...which means random office supplies may be sent back with them! Goblins gotta gobble, am I right?
My favorite pick-up has to be the pale blue Sarasa gel pen, as that specific color is already a favorite in my usual journaling utensils. My current on was running out, so giant score. I don't have a least favorite out of the bunch, especially since they were all free. I'm just grateful to be able to pilfer them all LOL! P.S. I did pick up another mini boxcutter, three pens, and two sharpies the day I'm typing this up π.
I just need them to unveil some sick patterned papers/stickers, and I'll be set!
Thank you for reading
✨π✨
the only thing better than stationery is free stationery !!! !! !
ReplyDelete