Hello lovely beings
BB was in the mood to treat a chica to some loyal subjects to add to the ever-growing Trinket Army. I was in the mood to fully take him up on that offer π!
We found ourselves at one of our local ongoing convention spaces, Charlie's Collectible Show, since one of our favorite vendors just got a new stock of plush that were calling my name. The original plan was to maybe pick up a Ditto As, choose between which PokePeace plush I may need want [Mimikyu or Pichu], and to scoop up an Altaria brooch/keychain.
Happy with the decisions I finally came to, and even got to pick up some smaller keychains and stickers. I think one of my favorite things is that they remember us, especially moms. She helps them with vending, and usually is the first one to see us and wave. Since we were scooping up a hefty little haul, they even threw in a pin as an appreciation gesture!
With it also being TCG Con X, you know we couldn't leave without picking up some cards too! I think we both picked some really good ones.
I'll show what we ended up pulling in due time, I promise!
Thank you for reading
✨ π ✨



No comments:
Post a Comment