Hello lovely beings
Pokemon's newest set has just released, this past Friday, and there's already so many cards we're chasing. I'm mainly most excited for new Morpeko cards I get to add to the PC, with that little rascal being amongst my top favorites, but the rest of the arts are just as aesthetically pleasing. BB and I were lucky enough to snag a decent amount of Pitch Black goodies to open on release day, including:
π 1 ETB + 8 Sleeved Boosters from MicroCenter
π Booster Box + 2 Booster Bundles from Pokemon Center
π Booster Bundle from Local Card Shop
If you can't tell.... we opened absolutely everything ππ½!
We were able to pull BB's top chase, Zeraora EX, and a couple of my chases....but no needed Morpeko just yet. Since I already have a couple form opening some japanese packs, these are really all the chases I have left. The Grunts will go into the couple binder, of course, and Gladion has a connecting art with the Silvally we've already pulled. Misty and Goldeen are going to look so good on my Misty page, and I couldn't see how anyone wouldn't feel an epic need for that Morpeko π€·π½♀️.


No comments:
Post a Comment