Monday, July 20, 2026

Making Friends in your 30s

How do I do it?!

Bro, I literally have no clue 😅. It doesn't help that I'm an introvert, even though I still try to push through! But omg it's so hard 🥹🤣. I feel like I'm a good friend in return, but I feel like I either get forgotten or done with not as much care as the category I put friends in. 

All this to say, I'm still not giving up! I will find a platonic love that I can feel comfortable sharing everything with whilst they do the same. Bestie[s], I'm here 🤣!

Thank you for reading

✨ 🐙 ✨ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Friends in your 30s

How do I do it?! Bro, I literally have no clue 😅. It doesn't help that I'm an introvert, even though I still try to push through! B...