How do I do it?!
Bro, I literally have no clue 😅. It doesn't help that I'm an introvert, even though I still try to push through! But omg it's so hard 🥹🤣. I feel like I'm a good friend in return, but I feel like I either get forgotten or done with not as much care as the category I put friends in.
All this to say, I'm still not giving up! I will find a platonic love that I can feel comfortable sharing everything with whilst they do the same. Bestie[s], I'm here 🤣!
Thank you for reading
✨ 🐙 ✨


making friends is so hard !! ! i'm an introvert too but i don't think that is the problem here, or at least not as much as the lack of community. i was waaay more introverted as a kid and i was making friends here and there everyday, how could i not when i was constantly around a bunch of people my age, in environments that called for human interaction: school, after school clubs, the park, my neighborhood. 99% of my current friends are childhood friends, but now as an adult there's no spaces to play and meet people.... how can we bond with people if we can't see each other everyday for years like we used to
ReplyDeleteYou may be on to something here 🤔 I thought I could make due with sharing my interests on social media, but i still run into the roadblock of successfully forming an actual bond. It's almost like they just want me to know they exist, and I'm trying to make lasting platonic memories! lol, and my job is constantly reminding me it's no place for the friendship I crave lol. In due time!
Deletei am an introvert as well. i find it hard to find people who have interests in common with me irl & I think i basically don't know how to make friends not irl.
ReplyDeletebut also i cannot say i'm a good friend. once people move away or I don't see them much, i have a hard time keeping in touch.
But it does seem like it's gotten more difficult in my 30s. it would be nice to have friends LOL
That keeping up with communication thing is def hard, but that street goes both ways. Our days will come 😮💨! We'll get to be ourselves with humans that want to understand us cod flabbit!
Delete